Register for the 2018 – 2019 School Year
Registration and Enrollment Policies for All Students:
- Registration and enrollment is completed online for all students (new and returning)
- Registration opens on January 15th for returning families.
- Registration opens on February 1st for new families.
- The registration fee is $40 per student. After April 1st, the registration fee is $60 per student.
Registration and Enrollment Procedures for New Students:
Waiting List Policies:
- In the event that enrollment for a specific class is full, a waiting list will be established.
- Waiting list priority will be established based on number of considerations, including but not limited to the following:
- Registered members/families of St. Joseph’s Parish or St. Francis de Sales’ Parish with a sibling already enrolled in the school.
- Registered members/families of St. Joseph’s Parish or St. Francis de Sales’ Parish who do not have any children enrolled in the school.
- Unregistered members/families of St. Joseph’s Parish or St. Francis de Sales’ Parish who agree to register with St. Joseph’s Parish or St. Francis de Sale’s Parish (including families who are transferring from another Catholic school).
- Catholic children who attend another parish.
- Children of other Christian faiths.
- Other applicants not in the above categories.
- For questions related to new student admissions, please contact the principal, Andrew Hilliker, at the school office (218-233-0553).
- For questions related to the re-enrollment process for returning students, please contact the principal, Andrew Hilliker, at the school office (218-236-5066).
- For questions related to the scholarship process or to arrange a meeting with school personnel to further discuss a scholarship award, please contact the school accountant, Kim Noel, at the parish office (218-236-5066).
- For questions related to a waiting list please contact the principal, Andrew Hilliker, at the school office (218-233-0553).
- For financial questions not related to the scholarship process, please contact the accountant, , Kim Noel, at the parish office (218-236-5066).
Thank you for registering your student at St. Joseph’s School!
We are thrilled to be given the opportunity to provide an education and growing environment for your child. Please click the image below to access the necessary forms to complete the enrollment process after finalizing registration in TADs.
If you have any questions please call the school office at 218-233-0553.
SCRIP is a partner ship with JPII Catholic School’s in Fargo, ND. This program allows families to purchase full-value gift-cards from St. Joseph’s School with a percentage of that purchase going back to the family’s tuition. For example, a family purchasing $100/week at a local grocery store results in $2.50/week banked for that family’s tuition agreement, or $130/year! With dozens of local and national venues to purchase cards from, this no fee program is a great way to bring down tuition!
Imagine if grandparents, friends, aunts and uncles all participated for your family!
How to get Started
Registration Form (Step 1)
Fill out the form below and return to St. Joseph’s School office. This information will direct which family receives the tuition credit.
Click HERE for registration form.
Order Form (Step 2)
Once registered, simply drop off your order (below) at St. Joseph’s School or purchase gift-cards at Hurley’s Religious Goods in Fargo, ND. Cards purchased at St. Joseph’s School will be available to pick up on Wednesday and Friday mornings; orders must be turned in by 9:00am the day prior. Cards are available for immediate purchase and pick up and Hurley’s.
Click HERE for order form.
Tuition Reduction (Step 3)
Each family that has SCRIP participation will have funds applied to their families tuition agreement the following year.
Extended Day Program
Our afterschool program offers educational programming, outdoor play, and snack for all of our participants from 2:45-5:45pm Monday–Friday. We have developmentally appropriate activities for all participant ages within our program, and offer separate classroom spaces for different age groups. There are 5 plans to choose from to match your family’s need.
In order to accomodate as many family needs as possible, St. Joseph’s Extended Day offers numerous options for enrollment.