Tax Documents


Minnesota Residents

If you reside in Minnesota you may qualify for a K – 12 Education subtraction and K -12 Education credit to help pay expenses related to your child’s education at St. Joseph’s.  Because this subtraction or credit is a Minnesota state return you must be a resident of Minnesota and is based on actual qualifying expenses paid during the tax year. To access your “Household Paid Tuition Tax Report” from TADS please read the directions and click the link below:
  • Log in to TADS with your email and password by clicking HERE
  • Click on “Billing” tab
  • Click on “Household Paid Tuition Tax Report”
  • Type in tax year 2012
  • View and/or print your Tuition Paid Report
  If you have any questions please contact Kim Noel, Parish and School Accountant: